International Students

Immigration and Visas

The School of Professional and Continuing Studies welcomes international applicants to our programs. International students should pay special attention to deadlines to ensure that all documents will be processed in time for the start of the semester to which they have applied.

If you are an international student, our Office for International Services will help you prepare the documentation that you will need in order to study in the United States.

You should complete the Application for Certificate of Eligibility (AFCOE) and email the completed form to the Office for International Services at in order to begin the processing of your I-20.

The Office for International Services maintains a comprehensive website that provides all relevant information for international students preparing to enter the United States.