Transcript of Record

An official transcript is one bearing the seal of the University. Official transcripts of academic records are not given to students or graduates, but must be sent directly to the college, professional or graduate school, government agency, or business concern that the student designates. Students may receive an unofficial transcript listing courses and credits and marked “Unofficial.” Students may also view their unofficial transcript via My.Fordham. The University accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of an unofficial transcript after it has been issued.

Transcripts may be requested from the Office of Academic Records in person, in writing, or via the University’s website. They should be requested well in advance of the date desired. No transcripts will be issued for students who have unpaid financial obligations owing to the University. A fee for immediate processing is charged for each transcript, payable at the time of request. The Office of Academic Records may use its discretion to limit the number of transcripts requested at any one time.

Fordham University will make every effort to promptly fill all requests for transcripts but will not assume responsibility for delays. All inquiries concerning issuance of transcripts must be made to the Office of Academic Records within three months of the original request.