Five-course primary concentrations and three-course secondary concentrations are the way to customize your degree.
With the exception of Public Accountancy, all primary concentrations can also be pursued as secondary concentrations.
- Blockchain Secondary Concentration
- Compliance and Risk Management Secondary Concentration
- Electronic Business Secondary Concentration
- Entrepreneurship Secondary Concentration
- Global Sustainability Secondary Concentration
- Healthcare Management Secondary Concentration
- International Business Secondary Concentration
One-on-one meetings with graduate academic advisers will be indispensable as you make decisions about whether to pursue a concentration or secondary concentration, and if so, which. Our advisers offer special expertise in navigating requirements and ensuring that your academic program matches your post-M.B.A. plans. The deadline for full-time M.B.A. students to determine your selected concentrations and notify your academic adviser of your selections is the end of the add/drop period for the fall semester of your second year of the full-time M.B.A. program. Consult your adviser for your deadline if you are completing the Professional M.B.A. program.