Five-course concentrations and three-course secondary concentrations are the way to customize your degree.
With the exception of Public Accountancy, all primary concentrations can also be pursued as secondary concentrations.
- Blockchain Secondary Concentration
- Corporate Compliance Secondary Concentration
- Electronic Business Secondary Concentration
- Entrepreneurship Secondary Concentration
- Global Sustainability Secondary Concentration
- Healthcare Management Secondary Concentration
- International Business Secondary Concentration
One-on-one meetings with graduate academic advisors will be indispensable as you make decisions about whether to pursue a concentration or secondary concentration, and if so, which. Our advisors offer special expertise in navigating requirements and ensuring that your academic program matches your post-MBA plans.