Change of Address

Students must promptly notify the University of any change of address.

You may change your non-permanent addresses on under the Student or Alumni tab. Select Banner Self-Service, then select the "Personal Information" folder and "Update Addresses and Phones."

If you are requesting a change of permanent address, please visit or contact the office of Academic Records and submit a completed Change of Address form. Note: Your Permanent Address is used for official mail correspondence by many University offices, including the Offices of Student Financial Services and Academic Records.

Please be sure to include your name and Fordham Identification Number (A#) with any correspondence to our office. We require proof of address to be submitted with the request, such as copy of a license, tax form, or utility bill (in the custodial parent​/guardian'​s name if the student is a dependent).