International students are a priority at Fordham.
Representing 60-70 percent of our graduate business population, international students are an important part of the fabric of our community.
We offer a unique slate of services to help international students make the transition to graduate study in the United States. Please follow this menu to learn more:
- Admissions: Specific information about international student admissions
- Graduate Housing: Overview on Fordham-owned apartments for graduate students
- International Student Guide Book: Information from our graduate academic advising team
- Office for International Services: Fordham’s University-wide resource center for international students
- Global Peer Advisors: Connect with a helpful student mentor
- Student organizations at the graduate business school: