Master of Science Programs
Many jobs call for training in one particular business niche. To prepare students to land those positions, Fordham's Master of Science programs provide targeted knowledge and skills.
These M.S. programs can often be completed quickly to allow rapid re-entry into the professional world—some in as little as nine months. Click on each program to learn more.
- Applied Statistics and Decision Making (M.S.)
- Business Analytics (M.S.)
- Dual Degree in Business Analytics (M.S.) and Information Technology (M.S.)
- Global Finance (M.S., on campus and online)
- Health Administration (M.S.)
- Information Technology (M.S.)
- Management (M.S., on campus and online)
- Marketing Intelligence (M.S.)
- Media Management (M.S.)
- Professional Accounting (M.S.)
- Professional Taxation (M.S.)
- Quantitative Finance (M.S.)
- Strategic Marketing Communications (M.S., online)