The M.S. in Management has two schedule choices, a one-year full-time program, or a two-year part-time program, ideal for professionals who don’t want to leave their jobs while they pursue the degree.
Students also may attend corporate visits as an overlay to classroom work. Recent visits include:
- American Sustainable Business Council
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
We also regularly welcome guest speakers into the classroom. Some recent speakers:
- Hunter Lovins, author and advocate for sustainable development
- Vincent Stanley, author and director of philosophy for Patagonia
- Patrick Struebi, social entrepreneur
- Andrew Winston, consultant, author, and TED speaker
To learn more about the MS in Management, visit the Fordham website.
The M.S. in Management is 30 credits, with 24 credits of required courses and 6 credits of electives. It can be completed in one year over two semesters.
|MMGB 6610||INTRO TO MODERN MANAGEMENT||1|
|MMGB 7660||BUS STRAT FOR MODERN WORLD||3|
|MMGB 6613||LEADING ORG IN 21ST CENTURY||3|
|MMGB 6627||MOD OPER & SUPPLY CHAIN MGT||3|
|MMGB 6620||GLOBAL INITIATIVES MGT||2|
|MMGB 6820||MANAGERIAL STATISTICS||3|
|MMGB 6111||ACCT&CSR REPORTING PRINCIPLES||3|
|MMGB 6411||FINANCE IN SUSTAINABLE ORG||3|
|MMGB 6710||PURPOSE-DRIVEN MARKETING||3|
|Two elective courses, for example:||6|
Cross-Cultural Communication and Negotiation
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Business