Nonmatriculated Students

Qualified students who are not enrolled in a degree program at Fordham are welcome to attend the college through the Visiting Student and Special Student Programs. However, they are not eligible for state, federal, or institutional aid through Fordham University.

Visiting Students

Those students who are matriculated at another college or university and who wish to attend the college as a full time student may apply through the Office of Undergraduate Admission in Room 203. A visiting student may maintain nonmatriculated status for one academic year. After such time, students must receive approval from the Office of Undergraduate Admission in order to continue their studies. Students should contact their degree-granting institution in regard to financial aid assistance and course approval. For a transcript of grades to be sent to their institution, students should apply to the Office of Academic Records.

Visiting students who wish to study on a part time basis should contact the School of Professional and Continuing Studies, Room 301, or 212-636-7333.

Juilliard-Fordham Exchange Students

On a space-available basis, up to six Juilliard students each semester may enroll in courses of intermediate and above instruction in French, German, or Italian, or business or economics courses that have no prerequisites. Tuition is not charged for these courses. Registration of Juilliard students will be arranged through the associate dean of Fordham College at Lincoln Center. Interested Juilliard students should contact their dean of academic affairs.

Special Students

Students with a degree from an accredited college or university may apply to further their studies through the School of Professional and Continuing Studies. This non matriculated status allows students to register for courses for a period of one academic year. Special students must notify the School of Professional and Continuing Studies of their intention to continue study at the College beyond this period of time.

Alumni Audit

A graduate of any undergraduate college of Fordham University may audit a course on an unofficial basis for a nominal fee; it will not appear on a transcript, and the student receives no credit. Alumni should contact the PCS dean's office (LL302) for details.